Welcome Back to Lefty's!
While the Covid 19 Virus is still a threat, Lefty’s will be operating under the guidelines of the Idaho Dept of Health as well as the CDC. We have taken significant steps to help all of us stay as safe as possible. With help from our customers and the steps we have taken, we believe we can greatly reduce our risk of exposure.
Steps we have taken:
- Removed 50% or More of Our Seating
- Eliminated All Bar Seating
- No Mugs to Eliminate the Back and Forth
- All Staff will be Wearing Face Coverings and Gloves
- Curbside Delivery is Available.
- 4 Hand Sanitizer Stations for customers: Front door, Wall to Left of Cash Register, Back Door Exit and Deck Entry
- Extra Sanitation of Heavily Used and Touched areas Throughout the Day by Our Staff
- Installed Plexiglass Shields Between All Booths, Bar and Ordering Area
- Signage to Advise Customers when a Table has been Cleaned and Sanitized
Things you can do:
- Use Sanitizer when Entering the Building.
- Buss Your table to the Buss tubs on the Bar Inside or at Station Set Up Outside
- When Ordering Another drink, Place Your Used Glass in the Buss Tub on the Bar
- Social Distance when Ordering in Line
- Above All, We Ask You for Your Patience and Understanding as We Navigate these Times.
We look forward to the day that we can get back to the normal way of doing business. We know Lefty’s is a big part of this community and we take seriously our responsibility to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC and State Health Department. We understand there will be inconveniences associated with our restricted reopening , but with time and a little sacrifice, we will all get through this together.
Lefty’s has been serving killer burgers, tasty subs, fresh salads and our specialty, hand cut fries in beautiful Ketchum and Sun Valley since 1993.
We are committed to serving a great quality meal at an affordable price for blue collars, white collars, visitors, and everyone in between. Lefty’s casual atmosphere inside and sunny deck outside are a perfect place to grab lunch, dinner or catch up with old friends.
With 14 draft beer selections, nearly 30 bottles of beer and wines by the glass, you’re sure to find your favorite cold beverage. And if you like sports, Lefty’s is second to none with multiple HD Tv’s and satellites so you can always watch your home team no matter what sport you love.
So after a powder day on Baldy, or a great day of fishing, winter or summer, come see us at Lefty’s!
Upcoming Events at Lefty's
St. Patricks Day Countdown
Lefty’s was born in June 1993 by a couple of ski bums named Dave Hausmann and John Peterson. Ater John married and moved to the east coast in 1998, Dave has been running Lefty’s with the help of his dedicated crew.
Though many have asked us if we named the bar after one of us being left handed, Lefty’s came from our hard ski days on Baldy. Lefty’s Bowl was our favorite run as we would torture ourselves down the bumps until our legs were rubber. Of course, it doesn’t take as long for the legs to turn rubber, but Lefty’s Bowl is still my favorite.
Lefty’s is located in an old house built in the 1930’s which has been added to and remodeled countless times over the last 90 years. From a home to an electronics store to numerous restaurants in the prior 20 years, 231 6th street is now the permanent home of Lefty’s Bar and Grill.